Saturday, January 6, 2007

Introduction

Every time I visit a restaurant and have wonderful or horrible food and/or service I wish that there was a place to share this information with other people. With more and more families and individuals eating out on a regular basis, many restaurants are busy - even on weeknights.

This blog is dedicated to reviewing and discussing restaurants in the Canton, Ohio and surrounding areas (At times when I am travelling, I may also add restaurants from places other than Northeast Ohio). I hope to visit one to two restaurants per week and post a review of them here. I will cover all aspects of my dining experience, from the food, to how clean the floor was, to the service I received. After each post I hope that people from the area will comment and respond to my reviews, adding their own experiences with that particular establishment.

This blog will not be limited to a particular price range or style of restaurant. I will post about wherever I happen to eat. It may be fast food, casual dining places (national chains or locals) or fine dining. Also, I would love suggestions from readers on new places to try. Please post a comment on this introductory post if you have a favorite eatery in the area.

The first blog should be posted later tonight...I am going out for dinner!

No comments: